Aim of the project:
Promoting voluntary activities in sport, together with social integration and equal opportunities through participation and access to sport for all, through the application of the methodology of the ETS (education through sport) for working with young people. In addition, an important goal is to improve awareness of the use of sport as a tool for achieving life changes and sustainable social transformations, such as healthy behavior, youth participation,etc.
- Conducting presentations, workshops and awareness raising campaigns led by partner organisations and teams of local delegates
- Encouraging the participation of the local youth population, including those with disabilities in sports activities and lifelong learning programs.
- Preparation of a report on the implemented activities and a document with the best practices, serving for the promotion of sports and volunteering throughout Europe.
- Association Mundus, Bulgaria
- Association Mundus, Spain
- Bulgarian Sports Development Association, Bulgaria
- Mine Vaganti NGO, Italy
- Argonaftes sport club, Cyprus
- Volunteer Center Kielce, Poland
For more information, please visit the official website of the project- https://sportlearning.eu/
Or the full text here – https://sportlearning.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Brochure_BHCCO.pdf