Duration: 1/11/2022 - 01/05/2024
Aim of the Project:
The project is focused on creating opportunities for refugees and individuals with a migrant background in order to promote inclusion and active participation among young people. The main approach is using sport as a way to foster connection, personal development and ultimately community empowerment. The project will result in a training course for professional youth workers that identifies challenges for the target group and introduces their potential solutions.
- A training course aimed at youth workers to support their professional skills in working with refugees and individuals from a migrant background.
- Regular sporting events for participants on local level that enhance community cohesion especially for refugees and migrants.
- Each partner on the project will share expertise on the topic through transnational meetings and deepen the level of cooperation
- Sportief Besteed Groep – The Netherlands
- Mundus Bulgaria – Bulgaria
- Liceul cu Program Sportiv Suceava – Romania
- L’Orma Societa Sportiva Dilettantistica a Responsabilita Limitata – Italy