AETS – Adult Education Through Sport
2019 - 1 - PL01 - KA204 – 065787
Strategic Partnership (KA2)
Aim of the project:
The aim is to create tools, including a virtual reality video, showing how to use Education through sport in adult education. The main focus is to bridge the gap between the formal and non-formal education sectors, using sport as a tool for educating people and motivating them to take an active part in civic life and other non-formal activities. In addition, the project focuses on promoting the proactive and responsible civic attitude of adults, especially people with fewer opportunities.
- Building the competencies of non-formal adult education practitioners through Education through Sport (ETS);
- Study of the ETS methodology in terms of practical examples, promotion and improvement of its use in adult learning across Europe
- Development of appropriate innovative results related to the ETS methodology and enrichment of the scope of existing ones
- Promoting the use of the ETS approach within local communities, in Europe and around the world.
- Regionalne Centrum Wolontariatu – Kielce, Poland
- Momentum World – London, UK
- Mine Vaganti NGO – Sassari, Italy
- Mundus Bulgaria - Bulgaria