Duration: 01/11/2022 - 31/10/2024
Aim of the project:
The EMPLOY ME project aims to improve and enhance employability skills of young 2nd generation migrants through the development of innovative training content. Research shows that this group has a tendency to be excluded from the job market, and we aim to address this need for integration, and ultimately lead to strengthening the community. The project targets two different groups for greater impact: young migrants themselves and local Youth workers and educators.
- Creation of an innovative toolkit: the training content will be presented in the form of bite-sized micro-lessons to ease comprehension.
- Creation of an online networking and learning environment: Virtual Academy.
- Creation of a guide for youth workers and educators on how to use our project’s resources, and how to tackle the problem of low-employment of migrants.
- Asociacija MINTIES BITES (LT)
- INNOVATION HIVE (GR)
- Connect Your City (BE)
- JOBALITO RECTECH LTD (CY)
- Asociación Valencia Inno Hub (ES)
- Mundus Bulgaria (BG)
- Institut proregionální rozvoj, o.p.s. (CZ)