Dates: 01.07. 2022- 30.12. 2024г.
About the project:
FAMS aims at balancing the under-representation of women and mothers in sport, thus pursuing the promotion of employability through sport and the encouragement of social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport. In particular, FAMS aims at fostering gender equality in sports coaching and teaching and attaining equal representation and gender sensitivity in decision-making. In spite of some progress, discrepancies still exist in terms of equal opportunities in some areas of sport. In this frame, FAMS aims at tackling the above-mentioned issues as well as providing concrete and efficient solutions to support mothers' work-life balance and prevent the abandonment of sport by women.
- A research aimed at identifying the educational needs of female sport amateur mothers in specific sectors connected with the sport field and mapping sectoral stakeholders such as educational providers, sport federations, sport managers, coaches and trainers and existent educational best practices regarding the above mentioned sectors;
- Developed Technical Curricula specifically targeted at female amateur athletes mothers;
- Training Formats based on the technical Curricula which will be tested through local programmes implemented by each partner organization;
- Web-platform containing e-learning modules and video tutorials based on the curricula and a counselling APP providing psychological support and mentoring for female amateur athletes mothers who are dealing with discrimination and inequity at sport club.
- Asociația se poate- Romania
- Mine Vaganti NGO- Italy
- Univerzitet Union Nikola Tesla- Serbia
- UNIVERSITATEA NAȚIONALĂ DE EDUCAȚIE FIZICA SI SPORT DIN BUCUREȘTI - Romania
- European platform for sport and innovation- Belgium
- Mundus Bulgaria- Bulgaria
- ZAJEDNICA ŠPORTSKIH UDRUGA GRADA RIJEKE RIJEČKI SPORTSKI SAVEZ- Croatia