Improving the overall European reality in terms of adult education – coming from many different cultural, linguistic and religious backgrounds. The project is focused on both trainers and learners, encouraging their activity to conduct a smooth learning process, following the example of European good practices. To achieve it, 4 short-term mobilities are planned:
- The role of information and communication technologies (ICT) in adult education, the activation of language skills and international culture.
- Adult education and vocational integration of migrants and national minorities.
- Motivating and helping adults with low competences, including language skills, to undertake the vocational training process.
- Transnational competences as a key catalyst for an intercultural program for adults.
- Creating an online learning space for both teachers and learners.
- Providing a set of guidelines, intellectually and methodologically valid in accordance with the needs of teachers and students.
- Building an inclusive profile of trainers.
- Providing a toolbox for all lesson plans and scenarios.
- Building a network of good practices.
- Exchange of knowledge through international relations.
- Improving the sets of services offered by all partner organisations.
- Ustanova za obrazovanje odraslih Dante, Croatia
- Athens Network of Collaborating Experts Astiki Etairia, Greece
- Mundus Bulgaria, Bulgaria
- Cross Culture International Foundation Cyprus Ltd., Cyprus
- Europejskie Centrum Mlodziezy, Poland